The doctrine that God uses feelings to directly confirmed your salvation
Are your feelings of salvation based upon the facts of the Bible?
Self-test to determine
if you believe in Irresistible Grace
We Speak truth in LOVE
The following are the main concepts
that represent "irresistible grace":
- Does he Holy Spirit directly guide you
to understand & interpret the Bible?
- Are you unable to understand the Bible without God's help
in interpreting it?
- Are non-Christians unable to understand the message of the
Bible when they simply read?
- Does God reveal things to you directly and apart from the
- Does God call sinners to be saved at specific times in their
- Do you believe the Holy Spirit dwells in you to personally
guide your every day life?
- Has God personally verified to you that you are saved though
some better felt than told experience?
- Do you believe God chose you personally to be saved before
the creation of the earth?
- Did God create some men whom God knew would be lost before
the foundation of the world?
- Are many of your actions the direct result of forces working
on you from the spirit world?
- Do you feel evangelism is a waste of time because all is in
God's hands anyway?
- Is there nothing you can do to be saved?
If you answered yes to ANY of the
above you have been influenced by the false doctrine of "irresistible
Go To Start: WWW.BIBLE.CA