Anatomy of an Epidemic
- The author had blindly accepted that chemical imbalances
were a proved testable measurable fact of science. When he first heard
someone suggest biochemical imbalances of brain neurotransmitters was a
myth, he dismissed it as ridiculous. Then came the anonymous envelope of
information that changes his view and motivated him to write this amazing
must read book.
- A reporter, Robert Whitaker, publishes a story on how well
a new psychiatric drug works only to have an anonymous envelope sent to
him with the stunning truth that told the opposite untold story.
- This fabulous book is written like a spy movie except it
- It shows that psychiatric drugs do not work, cause
devastating physical side effects and debilitating withdrawal effects when
you try to escape and become drug free.
- If you are on neuroleptic drugs or any drug prescribed by
any doctor for anxiety, depression, schizophrenia etc., you must buy this
book.... it may save your life.
- We highly recommend this book.
(Anatomy of an
Epidemic, Robert Whitaker, 2010 AD)
Steve Rudd: Contact the author for
comments, input or corrections.
Send us your story about your
experience with modern Psychiatry
Go To Start: WWW.BIBLE.CA